MelissaRose13

MelissaRose13

If You Lived Here, You'd Be Perfect By Now: The Unofficial Guide to Sweet Valley High
Robin Hardwick
The Eternity Cure
Julie Kagawa
City of Bones
Cassandra Clare
UnStrung - Neal Shusterman, Michelle Knowlden This was the first thing I read this new year so I figured I should write a review about it. I'm a big fan of the Unwind series so this was a good way to start the new year.

This novella was good. I wished it was longer though because the ending felt abrupt for me. I expected it to be longer with the way the story was going. It's like all this stuff happens and then this happens for an ending and it's like.... That's it? I wanted more. I expected more. I think a few pages more would have helped make this story stronger. That's the only part that left me a bit unsatisfied, but other than that the story overall was enjoyable.

I also liked that we got to learn about the Native Americans in this story and the way they live since they don't follow the Unwind Accord. They never wanted to sign it so they aren't bound by it. I actually wasn't expecting this novella to focus on the Native Americans so that was a nice surprise.

I can't really say much else since this was pretty short. But if you are a fan of the Unwind series you should definitely read this.