MelissaRose13

MelissaRose13

If You Lived Here, You'd Be Perfect By Now: The Unofficial Guide to Sweet Valley High
Robin Hardwick
The Eternity Cure
Julie Kagawa
City of Bones
Cassandra Clare
Radiant - Cynthia Hand I liked this novella a lot. :D I liked that we got to learn more about Angela and that this was set in Italy. I think I might like Angela better than Clara. She always seemed a bit more interesting to me in the the series, but it's probably because I could relate to her more than I could relate to Clara.

I know some people might see this story as pointless because it seems like doesn't add anything to the whole series. We don't learn anything important about Clara or her visions. But that didn't matter to me. I liked learning more about Angela and the guy she is in love with. Who happens to be an angel. The same angel that explained to Angela about quarter angels and other things. I thought it was interesting that he wasn't either good or bad like all angels seem to be. And for some reason I think he'll be important in some way in the last book. I thought who Angela is in love with and their story was interesting. I wasn't expecting it at all. I liked it. I'm actually hoping that Angela's love interest shows up in the last book because I want to learn more about him.

Anyone who is a fan of the Unearthly series should read this. I think you'll like it.