MelissaRose13

MelissaRose13

If You Lived Here, You'd Be Perfect By Now: The Unofficial Guide to Sweet Valley High
Robin Hardwick
The Eternity Cure
Julie Kagawa
City of Bones
Cassandra Clare
A Dance with Darkness - Courtney Allison Moulton This novella is one of my favorite stories that I have read so far this year. :D I've been following this series for awhile now. Before the first book came out. Something about [a:Courtney Allison Moulton|3220024|Courtney Allison Moulton|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1267468265p2/3220024.jpg]'s blog told me that I would like this series and I was right. Can't wait for the last book to arrive in the mail.

This novella was pretty short, but enjoyable. I liked learning about Madeleine and Bastian, who are Will's parents. I know their love was insta-love, but whatever, I still liked it. :P I also liked that we got to learn a bit more about Nathaniel. I didn't expect him to be in love with Madeleine. I thought that was interesting. Or did I completely miss that in the other books? Maybe I don't remember. Anyway, I enjoyed this story. It got me hooked into this world again and can't wait to read the last book of the series.

Can't really say much else since it's pretty short and because I don't want to spoil this for people. But if you are fans of the Angelfire series, definitely read this. I think you will like it.