MelissaRose13

MelissaRose13

If You Lived Here, You'd Be Perfect By Now: The Unofficial Guide to Sweet Valley High
Robin Hardwick
The Eternity Cure
Julie Kagawa
City of Bones
Cassandra Clare
Quidditch Through the Ages - J.K. Rowling, Kennilworthy Whisp This book was a quick and fun read, so there isn't much to say about it. I wish it was longer because it was pretty entertaining and I really love J.K. Rowling's world so much. This is just another proof that J.K. Rowling can definitely write well and that she definitely planned this world out extensively. This book goes right with the Harry Potter series. I'm really glad she wrote it because I never get tired of this world and I got a bit more insight to the Harry Potter world because of it. It was really great.

This book gives us some of the history and the evolution of Quidditch. Quidditch as we know it in the Harry Potter books. For example, it tells us the early forms of Quidditch, the names it had before it was called Quidditch, it tells us how the Golden Snitch came to be, it tells us about teams, etc. Not only that but it tells us about the evolution of broomsticks and the broomstick companies that came to be throughout the years.

I recommend this book to anyone who is a Harry Potter fan. You'll enjoy getting to know more about the world. My only problem with this book is that it wasn't longer. I wish J.K. Rowling would write more books like this. A book about the Dark Arts would be awesome. :D