MelissaRose13

MelissaRose13

If You Lived Here, You'd Be Perfect By Now: The Unofficial Guide to Sweet Valley High
Robin Hardwick
The Eternity Cure
Julie Kagawa
City of Bones
Cassandra Clare
Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey - Bob McCabe This book was beautiful. I loved everything I learned and I enjoyed reading about all the work they put into these movies. So much work that they put into it and to think some of the details were't even noticed in the films. Like the details that they put into the broomsticks and the smaller details of the set. It is very inspiring, especially to me because I'm a filmmaker. Makes me want to work harder and be more dedicated to my work. I know it was a big book, but honestly I felt it could have been much longer. I felt they could have expanded on a lot more things that they worked on in the movies. But I also know that it's hard to put everything in one book. My own production book for my 25min film is 100 pages, so I imagine that they have thousands and thousands of pages of notes, drawings, sketches, and things. And I'm sure it was hard to decide what to share with the readers. And if they made it any longer it probably would have cost like $100 if not more and not many people would have bought it. This was a wonderful book. Every fan should read it.